• Join Now!

  • Welcome

    Click here to Join Team Gold is one of the largest, and strongest armies in Club Penguin. I know what you're thinking, "Why in the world would Club Penguin need an army?" My question is, why wouldn't they? Armies aren't here to fight off major hackers or threats towards Club Penguin, but we still do for the fun of it. Isn't that the meaning of Club Penguin? Anyways, Team Gold was created by Saint Spice on March 9th, 2009. Our job is to defend our nation and keep our servers a safe place. We're not going to lie and say everything we do is to protect Club Penguin, but it mostly turns out that way. Now it's time for you to decide, either with us or against us. Join us on our quest to become the 1st largest army today. Let the games begin...
  • Recent Posts

  • About Tj Crooks 45

    Tj Crooks45Yo I'm Tj, one of the retired leaders of Team Gold. I joined Club Penguin in September of 2007. The first server I ever went on was Walrus (our former capital). For the first year and 3 months or so I wasn't involved in Club Penguin armies. Then, one day I went on Walrus and saw a penguin called "Spice Ice116" and some other penguins saying "SEARCH CLUBPENGUIN TEAM GOLD" so I searched it and went to the chat. When I first joined Team Gold, I hated it. But as I went on the chat more and more I started to like Team Gold. I became very active and eventually became Leader. Oh and I don't know why Spice put that pic there...anyways if you haven't met me then your just inactive :P
  • Authors

  • Banner

    Add our banner to your site! Join Team Gold!

Invasion of IV

Hey Ace here.

I’m of IV running around during invasions. Stop being wimps and fight. IV its our turn to strike.

Invasion of Walrus

Feb. 4th(Friday)

4pm pst,5pm mst, 6pm cst, 7pm est, 11pm gmt

  • Must spend 7 minutes min. in each room.
  • No bots
  • No allies
  • Both armies must fight for a good amount of time before claiming.

Be on chat 30 minutes before.

 

NEW CHAT: xat.com/tgarmycp

Advertisements

31 Responses

  1. Yep

  2. We dont run around why dont we schedual a REGULAR battle for Braggin rights ONLY. Just sayin and no1 could retreat etc move to another room.

  3. 3rd i’ll b there

  4. I’ll be able to come.

  5. i’ll try to be there 🙂

  6. 99% I’ll be there. The other 1% I will be in Alaska doing the worm with Kobe Bryant.

  7. I’ll Be there! And 😄 Aziz

  8. ill try, its friday night so ya know

  9. Maybe i might be gona away

  10. Sorry, I can’t make it. I already made plans D:

  11. i want to join. how do i?

    ~~~~~~hiho8~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    my penguin is 994 days old

    • Go to the join page and fill out the questions. We will have you on the ranks a few days after you post your answers =D

  12. cant come for two reasons:
    time ( 3 AM)
    exams (study {nerd} )
    but ppl
    GOT TO http://polldaddy.com/poll/4475835/#
    AND VOTE FOR TG!!

  13. Maybe

  14. Maybe

  15. darn it i have to go on a camping trip . I might be able to come early but i will have to leave before it starts. I will come to the battle on saturday though

  16. I will be there

  17. i went on the nachos website (as a spy) and they are planning an attack on gold army tomarrow wendsday feb 2

  18. ill be there

  19. possibly

  20. the attack will be at fjord

  21. Ill be there

    Tom

  22. Ill be there to kick some butt!!!!

  23. SOS FJORD NOW!!!

  24. Pretty sure I can come.

  25. Sure

  26. We won I was there

Comment below

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: