If you have seen an irresponsible person breaking the rules or abusing his/her power you may file a complaint below. The following information includes “How to leave a Report” and “How to take a screen shot” for both PC users and Mac users.
How to leave a Report
- Provide the name of the soldier that you feel has abused his/her power or broke any of the rules that are listed on the Chat page.
- Make sure you include the date/time of when the incident happened.
- Explain what happened.
- Provide a screenshot. (Must be uploaded from Photobucket or Tinypic)
- The link above provides two methods. The Print Screen method and the Snipping Tool method. Each step guides you through simple directions and pictures so that you can better understand the material. It also provides Tips, Warnings, and a Video.
- To take a picture of the whole screen, press Command-Shift-3.
- To take a picture of part of the screen, press Command-Shift-4 and drag to select the area you want.
Thank you for taking the time to report our irresponsible soldiers.